UK Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a UK competition, you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of That Media Thing or any subsidiary of That Media Thing.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. To enter a competition, state which competition you wish to enter and send your name, address and email address to: TMTcompetitions@gmail.com
6. Sending an email is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and and is randomly selected by the judges.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and That Media Thing reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to That Media Thing, Competition Team, 91 Lyndhurst Way, London SE15 4PT after the closing date.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as That Media Thing may require.
12. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of That Media Thing.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. This competition is being run by That Media Thing, London (“That Media Thing”).
18. That Media Thing reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. That Media Thing may also create rules that will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
19. That Media Thing will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.