And we’re not just talking about the toy sales, movie moolah and gaming success – with videogame Transformers: Rise Of The Dark Spark just released…
Tumblr already taught us that Bumblebee is not the Leaning Tower of Pisa but now we have proof direct from Hasbro – he just doesn’t have the size to match that structure.
And while Optimus Prime and Megatron look to be of a similar size, the Decepticon leader appears to be lifting his shoulder up to nudge ahead. Man that bot’s competitive!
Here are some other sizable Transformers facts to get your head around:
- Over $7bn at retail since 2007
- Over $3bn at the box office
- Over 50,000 riders per day at Universal Studios’ Transformers The Ride
- Over 100 million Hours of gaming (console + mobile)
- Over 12 million video views on the official Transformers YouTube channel
- Over 29 million Transformers Facebook fans